Friday, April 29, 2011
Join us for a Webinar on May 18
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Announcing NFCA's Webinar, 60+: Meeting the Needs of the Mature Celiac, on Wednesday, May 18th at 1pm Eastern.
Join NFCA as Veronica Alicea, M.B.A., R.D., a well-known dietetic consultant in the celiac and gluten-free fields, leads an hour-long discussion on the increasing number of celiac diagnoses in the mature adult population during which she will provide expert advice for fellow dietitians on how to best care for this unique population.
Sponsored by Crunchmaster crackers, this webinar is free of charge and the only requirement is a working Internet connection!
* Discuss the growing prevalence of celiac disease among adults who are 60+
* Address the unique needs of mature celiacs, such as diet compliance
* Offer tips on how best to adjust to a gluten-free lifestyle when diagnosed later in life
* And more!
Title: 60+: Meeting the Needs of the Mature Celiac
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
$10 off orders of $50 or more ~ Free Shipping ~ Instant Savings of 10% - 20%
Examples include the following
- Buy 6 boxes of GF Bisquick for $26.94 (10% savings)
- Buy 6 boxes of GF Betty Crocker Brownie Mix for $24.79 (10% savings)
- Chocolate Chex for $3.19 per box (20% savings)
- GF Betty Crocker Cake Mix for $3.90 per box (15% savings).
- Free Shipping (Discount will be applied automatically at Checkout).
- $10 off your order of $50 or more (Discount will be applied automatically at Checkout).
- Trial Box - Save over $5 when you purchase your favorite gluten-free products packaged in an elegant gift box and receive a free Betty Crocker Red Spoon.
- All offers can be combined!
Be sure to stop by for:
- Bags filled with goodies (While supplies last)
- Product merchandise (buttons, etc).
- Several gift baskets given away by drawing.
- Chair massage will also be available.
- Additional savings on clearance items!!
- 20% off ALL purchases during the event!
Where & When
Harmony Farms - 5653 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh
Saturday, April 30th
Nancy & Steve Long, & Co-Creators
The product is 12" round and can also be found in the freezer section at the Raleigh Wade Ave, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill Whole Foods.
Happy Tummy Baking Company
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
In the meantime, here is an article from WRAL and another from the News & Observer (both of whom followed the trial pretty much the entire time).
Additionally, here is the statement I read in court this morning before sentencing from Judge Fox. My intent was to speak for the victims in the case and for Celiac Disease suffers in general. Hope I did you all justice.
Monday, April 4, 2011
We will no longer be available for home deliveries. But we will still take orders throughout the month for pick-up at the store whenever we have our ON-LOCATION event once a month. Be sure to visit us on Facebook or our Web site for those dates!
We are also beginning to make Cupcake Towers for birthday parties and other such events. We have just added some new products to our website as well. Please check them out and let us know if there are any other products you would like for us to work on.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Happy Tummy Baking Company is offering a 10% discount on all pizza crusts sold at Whole Foods now through April 12th. The discounted price is $6.29/ crust. Happy Tummy's crusts, in addition to being gluten-free, do not contain yeast or any of the 8 major allergens.
The product is 12" round and can be found in the freezer at the Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill Whole Foods. It is available by request (temporarily not on display in the freezer but they have a supply in the back) at the Wade Ave. Raleigh Whole Foods. Not available yet at the new North Raleigh store.
Try it while it's on sale for a quick, easy meal and satisfy your pizza cravings!
Happy Tummy Baking Company