Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coming Soon - Woody's Bar-B-Q


I just read about a new restaurant opening in Raleigh at the former Hardee's spot in the North Ridge Shopping Center at Falls of Neuse and Spring Forest roads.

The place will be North Carolina's first Woody's Bar-B-Q. So I thought I would check out their menu since I enjoy BBQ. To my surprise, they have a list of Gluten Free items. Check out page 3 of their nutritional value sheet here.

Gluten Free Menu Items
  • Baby Back Ribs
  • Spare Ribs
  • Sliced Pork
  • Smoked BBQ Chicken
  • Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Un-Breaded Chicken WIngs
  • Hamburgers
  • Hot Dogs
  • Cole Slaw
  • Bar-B-Q Beans
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Green Beans
  • Salads
  • French Fries
More to come once Woody's officially opens in mid- to late June.
They also have a sugar free and dairy free menu as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment