I'm happy to now offer a product giveaway to one lucky reader. Actually, there is something in it for everyone who participates - keep reading. Thanks to Jules Shepard and Jules Gluten Free for sponsoring this giveaway.
- One reader (randomly selected by me) who follows the Rules below will win 3 free Gluten Free Cookie Mixes from Jules Gluten Free.
- All entrants who follows the rules below will receive a "Save $5 Coupon” for use on any Jules Gluten Free product.
- The contest will run until Friday, July 30th, 2010 with a winner selected shortly thereafter.
- In order to win, you must be a Raleigh area resident. I will have to get the physical address from the winner to provide to Jules Gluten Free (they will be shipping you your prize). I will be sending only your email address and name to Jules Gluten Free for the $5 coupon which will in turn be emailed to you by Jules Gluten Free.
- Leave a comment below that details a recent restaurant experience in the Raleigh area (can be anywhere in the Triangle). Please share where you ate (restaurant name and location), what you ate and how they handled your Gluten Free meal. The idea is to share your experience with others! Please try to keep the negativity of your comments to a minimum. Please leave your email address in your comment (if you are not comfortable doing so, please email me your comment). I need a way to select and contact the winner.
- If you are also a Subscriber to this blog via RSS, you'll get your email address entered twice.
- And if you also follow Gluten Free Raleigh on Twitter, you'll get your email address entered a third time. Please send me a direct message with the email address you are using in your comments.