- More info on the latest Celiac Study from the Mayo Clinic which details a dramatic increase in the number of Celiac cases versus 50 years ago. Reuters | NY Times | About.com's Celiac Disease blog | Celiac.com | Savvy Celiac
- The Super Allergy Girl has a new cookbook (405 pages) of recipes (gluten-free, casein-free, dairy-free, egg-free, peanut and tree-nut free and other allergen-free) and also has offered up a new travel tip video and tip sheet at her Web site. PRWeb
- Nancy Lapid's About.com blog article on Celiac Disease See's Candy Company and their Gluten Free product list. See's doesn't have any NC locations but you can purchase their products online . Nancy also has a larger Gluten Free Candy list here.
- Introducing Celiac-Disease.com version 3. Kyle does a great job covering Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet. If you are not reading this Web site, you should be.
- Celiac.com article linking Autism and Celiac Disease. A new study shows that if mom has an auto-immune disease (like Celiac), the child is 3 times more likely to be Autistic.
- The Gluten Free Hub has an article about personal care products from Clinique that are Gluten Free.
- Survey results from Savvy Celiac around the FDA's proposed 20 PPM Gluten Free food labeling law. Interesting stuff here - I'm a little confused about the folks who say it must be 0 PPM - there is no testing available for this (lowest I've seen is 5 PPM) so how is the FDA supposed to regulate?
Monday, July 13, 2009
Gluten Free Raleigh Dispatch: 7-13-2009
Labels: Gluten Free Raleigh Dispatch