I am proud to announce that the fundraiser collected $915 and that 100% of that is being donated to the Gluten Intolerance Group to fund Gluten Free Week at Camp Kanata in Wake Forest, NC. This year's camp runs from June 21 - 27. I have received word that the following local companies are helping out with the camp in addition to the money raised by Gluten Free Raleigh - thanks to you guys for your support.
- Bella Monica Flatbread Company will be donating Gluten Free Pizzas - thanks Trevor
- Rosie's Plate will be donating Gluten Free cookies - thanks Rose
- Twin Cakes Bakery will be donating various Gluten Free baked goods - thanks Michelle and Lori
- Jules Shepard of Jules Gluten Free will be donating Gluten Free graham cracker mixes so the kids can enjoy s'mores - thanks Jules.
- Gluten Free Raleigh will also be donating Gluten Free wristbands (like Live Strong) and plans on coming up to camp to meet the kids and volunteers.