Monday, August 31, 2009

New Look Coming Soon

I've been working on a redesign of Gluten Free Raleigh for a little while now... I started this blog last August 22nd so I figured 1 year is about time to change things up.

Want a sneak peak?



I'd love to hear your feedback on things you like to see in the new version of Gluten Free Raleigh. Please email me here. The main benefit with the 3 column layout is less scrolling. This new template uses up more horizontal real estate than the current version. It also provides a new menu bar across the top which is fully customizable.

Click here to see the demo. When I am done testing things out and making sure it all works in the new layout, I'll move it over to this Web site.

Special bonus points to anybody who knows what the picture is!

4 comments:

Tracey Wilson said...

Thank you so much for all the time and effort. This has been a tremendous resource for me since being diagnosed in June. The new layout looks great!

Joey said...

The picture is the convention center!

Zach said...

you got it Tar Heel Madness, nice job.

Anonymous said...

Looking classy GFR!!

Post a Comment