Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mellow Mushroom: New Gluten Free Pizza!

I've been away for awhile with a needed Christmas vacation and moving but will return soon... in the meantime, to give you something to wet your appetite, I'd thought I'd share some exciting breaking news.

Mellow Mushroom will soon be debuting it's brand new Gluten Free Pizza at one select location... can you guess which one? That's right, right here in good old Raleigh, NC. Out of over 100 locations (10 in NC), we are extremely lucky to get the first bite. The new pizza should be available sometime in January. I'm busy working on getting all the details and will share more soon.

Any Mellow Mushroom fans out there? One of my personal favorites before going GF. This adds to the already large amount of choices for GF Pizza here in Raleigh (ZPizza, Uno, Lilly's, Bella Monica, Rosie's Plate... just to name a few).

Stay tuned...

11 comments:

Lauren said...

This is great news! :)

Concerned Commune Member said...

Woot!

Any chance it will be dairy-free?

Sarah said...

Oh gosh, would tears of joy be an overreaction?! I can't WAIT!

Emily said...

Seriously? Awesome!!

And we can enjoy it SMOKE FREE!

Jen said...

i'm REALLY hoping it's egg free...none of the other ones in town are (that i know of). sigh!

Unknown said...

It's a Christmas miracle!!!!

:)

This is fantastic news!

Meghan said...

This is fabulous news! I'm pretty sick of eating their boring salads :)

RGBYTRTL said...

HAPPY 2010 to all us Celiacs!!!! This is great, thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Great job turning this up, Zach!

Alicia DuClos said...

Hubby just called to confirm - Hasn't happened as of today and the hostess had no idea what he was talking about *pout* .
I'm sooo hungrry!!

Darbi said...

http://gfreedarbi.blogspot.com/2010/03/someone-is-rollin-out-gfree-dough.html

Check out my GFree blog!!! I just posted something on MM GFree pizza. Brand new news today!!!!!!


Darbi

Post a Comment