- The brand new December menu is now available. Click here to see the new items.
- Rosie's Plate is now offering Gift Bags for holiday gifts. See the store for details.
- There are some excellent classes coming up as well at Rosie's Plate. Click here for more details on classes like "Healthy Eating and Supplementation" on Jan 16, "Baking Gluten, Egg and Dairy Free" on Jan 9 and another installation of "Gluten Free 101" on Jan 23 (taught by yours truly). I previously taught this class in October and plan to do so on a regular basis to help those new to the GF diet.
- Also, you can stop by Rosie's Plate on Friday December 18 from 5-7p for a Holiday Tasting Event.
- Finally, be sure to check out Rosie's Plate at the 2010 Healthy Marketplace event held at the NC State Fairgrounds on Jan 30 - 31. Click here for more information. The Healthy Choice Marketplace is an expo of natural, integrative, and alternative health care professionals and products in the Triangle. Event hours are Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday Noon. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Here are some more tidbits about happenings at Rosie's Plate.