Looks like there are a good number of comments already for the post which came out this morning. I applaud Starbucks (not my favorite coffee) for reaching out to it's customers for input.
Here are a few questions we have for you:
• What specific gluten-free products would you like to see in our stores?
• Would you prefer to see it individually packaged or unpackaged?
• How would you like to learn we have gluten-free products? For example, would you like to see it on a sign or would you prefer the barista tell you?
• Where would you like to see gluten-free products in the store; in the pastry case or placed elsewhere?
• The ingredient costs of gluten-free products tend to be higher, so would you understand if we charged more for the gluten-free version?
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Check out the following Starbucks (Dr. Evil's corporation) Blog post and make sure to leave your feedback about what kind of Gluten Free menu items you'd like to see at your local Starbucks.