Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gluten Free North Carolina City Guide Launched

If you like the Gluten Free City Guide map I created earlier this year, then this will be right up your alley. It's a similar concept but this time the focus is on North Carolina cities only. FYI - the Gluten Free City Guide map now has about 160 cities on it with blogs or web sites dedicated to Celiac Disease and/or Gluten Free living. You can use this resource when you are traveling to unfamiliar cities across the USA & Canada.

Check out the brand new Gluten Free North Carolina City Guide by clicking here. The link has also been added to the top of this blog.

As you can see, I have set up blogs all across North Carolina like I did for Cary/Apex, Chapel Hill and Durham. Now the hunt begins to find dedicated folks in these new cities like Debbie in Durham, Sarah in Cary and Lauren in Chapel Hill. The goal is to expand the concept used for Raleigh area cities all over NC!

Please contact me if you live in one of the following cities and are either a Celiac or are living the Gluten Free lifestyle and you are interested in helping others by adding content to the blogs. Please also let me know if your city is not listed below and you would like a blog created for you!

Rocky Mount, NC
Greenville, NC
High Point, NC
Fayetteville, NC
Winston-Salem, NC
Asheville, NC
Greensboro, NC
Charlotte, NC
Wilmington, NC

Thanks and here's to making North Carolina more Gluten Free Friendly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I'm from Fayetteville and it would be cool just to find another celiac there. :-) I know some, but not too many.

Anonymous said...

Adding Boone/Blowing Rock (or just High Country Area) would be really helpful for year-round residents, ASU students, and the millions of vacationers who arrive throughout the year to drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Zach said...

I will gladly add whatever NC city/area as long as I can find somebody to contribute for that city. #1 - I dont live there. #2 I am busy with Raleigh stuff!

Please email me glutenfreeraleigh@gmail.com if you know of someone!

Post a Comment