Over the next few weeks during Christmas vacation, the posts on Gluten Free Raleigh Blog might be a little light. If I find out something important, I will try to post about it.... but until then, I leave you with my plans/thoughts for what is in store for 2009 on the Gluten Free Raleigh Blog.
2009 Plans (in no particular order)
- Wake County School System - Gluten Free lunches
- Review of National Celiac Organizations
- NCSU, UNC & Duke sporting event concessions
- UNC University System Cafeteria reviews
- Durham Bulls/Carolina Mudcats sporting event concessions
- Gluten Free Medications
- Gluten Free Tax Deductions/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Local Product Spotlights
- Local Blogger Spotlights
- Raleigh area Hospital Cafeteria/Pharmacy reviews
- Gluten Free Raleigh Blog Health Network expansion
- Restaurant Reviews/Restaurant Survey
- Grocery Store Reviews (Earth Fare, Trader Joe's, Harmony Farms)
- Fund raising Activities (run/walk, etc...)
- RDU International Airport food options
- NC State Fair - more GF Friendly
- Celiac Drug Therapy Updates
- Useful Resources additions
- Hosting/Organizing Cooking Classes/Author discussions
- Guest Authors?
As always, please leave a comment or Email me with questions or topic suggestions if you would like to add an idea.