Thursday, December 4, 2008

Poll Results tallied - New Polls added

Here are the results of the set of Poll questions that have been on GlutenFreeRaleigh since 11-3. I try to put up new poll questions every 30 days or so. I use this information to decide what to research and write about so please vote and let me know what you are interested in!

1)How often do you eat out?
never 3 (10%)
monthly 4 (13%)
weekly 21 (70%)
more than weekly 2 (6%)

Votes: 30

2)How long have you been GF?
less than 6 months 11 (34%)
1 to 5 years 20 (62%)
5 to 10 years 0 (0%)
more than 10 years 1 (3%)

Votes: 32

I have also added some new Poll Questions to the right side bar. I will continue to put up new Polls often to try to get a better understanding of what readers of this blog would like me to focus on.

Please vote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment