Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bistro Naturals: Almost Fell out of my Chair!

Last night while watching TV, I almost fell out of my chair. Maybe I have missed previous examples of this because I do not watch a ton of TV (and the TV I do watch is usually DVR'd without commercials). Somehow I got to watching the Food Network when all of the sudden a commercial popped up for a product called Bistro Naturals. Then, there it was in the lower right corner of the Ad, a huge Allergen Free logo. Then a huge Gluten Free logo. I started thinking if I had actually ever seen a commercial use the words Gluten Free before - couldn't think of any examples. Looks like they have quite a few GF products available including Kielbasa, Sausage, Hot Dogs and Cocktail Smokies.

Anyway, the commercial was talking about Bistro Naturals products buy one get one free promotion. Click here for more information about that. The best way to try a new (usually expensive) Gluten Free product is with a coupon! Looks like these products are available at Lowe's Foods, Harris Teeter and Food Lion.

Let us know if you have tried these products before and write a review in the GF Food Review and Locator post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment