Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Carolina Hurricanes ARE Gluten Free Friendly!!!

OK - My research is now complete and I am excited to report to you that the Canes can and will support our special dietary requirements! I would like to give a special thanks to the great people at the RBC Center for their efforts.

As I have mentioned before, I have been working with several folks in the Food and Beverage Department at the RBC Center. I have been able to talk through the options for both food and RedBridge Beer. Yep - I am happy to report that we do have options! No longer do you have to sit there and watch everyone else around you enjoy a nice adult beverage.

If you would like to inquire further about making special dietary requests, please contact your season ticket representative (if you are a STH) or email Karen Prince to inquire. You may also call 1-866-NHL-CANES or email tickets@carolinahurricanes.com.

I have not listed all of the exact details here but the folks at the RBC Center request each person contact someone in the Ticket Rep area and they will get your request to the correct person(s). I can tell you that special Gluten Free meals can be made for you which will be ready when you arrive and that RedBridge will be stocked in special locations at home games this season beginning with opening night on 10/10/2008.

If you want some more information, please feel free to email me.

If you run into any issues going through your Ticket Rep, please let me know and I will assist!

Remember - Drink responsibly! (Don't be like a Buffalo Sabres fan)

GO CANES!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO!
Never thought I'd see the day!!
This ROCKS!

Post a Comment