Thursday, October 9, 2008

Carolina Hurricanes GF Concessions Update

I have some more information about Gluten Free options at the RBC Center during Carolina Hurricanes hockey games (Reminder - Opening Night is tomorrow!).

Items such as Popcorn, NC BBQ without the bun (Sections 104,116,123,128,306,325) and Garden Salads (Section 126 and 314 Marketplace) are indeed Gluten Free. You may also want to check with the folks at the Dos Bandidos stand (Section 112) as they have created Gluten Free options in the past.

For something more filling, please see my previous posts about GF Meal special requests.

UPDATE - After seeing how the NC BBQ is prepared when you order it, I would advise you not to purchase this as a GF option. The person which handles the BBQ meat (by itself is GF) also prepares the buns. He touches the buns and then puts the same hands back into the meat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the same thing. I made the guy change his gloves and use a new bowl. He wasn't too thrilled. I didn't eat much of it so I really can't say if it caused a reaction.

Post a Comment